- Being part of a team of experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV and 365 Business Central application specialists that is constantly growing.
- Taking on a leading role on various Dynamics 365 Business Central projects.
- Participating in discovery sessions/pre-sales activities to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs.
- Collaborating with the Solution Architect to design the solution that best meets the customers’ requirements.
- Communicating progress and managing expectations, escalating issues to Project Management.
- Participating in building solutions leveraging the Dynamics 365 Business Central core configuration capabilities.
- Preparing test scripts and lead testing sessions to ensure the solution performs as expected.
- Leading client training sessions
- Supporting clients through go-live process and play a key role in promoting solution adoption.
- Solid accounting knowledge and/or background in Finance
- 2 years’ experience in a similar D365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV role.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support.
- A good working attitude, including having respect for others, showing enthusiasm and commitment and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Fluency in Maltese is considered a valuable asset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.