- Be part of a team of experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM application specialists that is constantly growing.
- Develop or modify customisations to meet customer needs.
- Perform version upgrades, mostly to D365 CRM.
- Assist in data migration, solution testing and deployment phases.
- Compile test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required.
- Get Microsoft certified along the way.
- At least 1 year of proven professional experience developing C# on the Dynamics CRM platform
- Knowledge in relational database management, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Any experience using DevOps, GIT, Visual Studio Code and Power Platform will be considered an asset.
- Understanding of, and ability to write clean commented code.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- An aptitude for software development.
- Innovative in both personal and technological development.
- A good working attitude including having respect for others, showing enthusiasm and commitment and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.