- Carrying out day to day finance operations.
- Recording and processing all business transactions.
- Bank payments and reconciliations.
- Procurement and orders.
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Collecting payments from clients.
- Filing and carrying out any other work as might be required.
- Working closely with the manager to ensure adequate support for the accounting operations and to help meet department targets.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position;
- Applicants must as a minimum have an A’ level qualification in Accounting or be partly ACCA qualified.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Be in possession of excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Be able to work on their own initiative and have an eye for detail.
- Be a mature person with a can-do attitude towards work.
- Communication skills in Maltese and Italian will be considered an asset.