- Lead a team of developers in building custom .NET application – Product Development.
- Assist in pre-sales technical support including participating in analysis workshops, giving demos, and producing work estimates.
- Train, research and familiarise on utilised technologies and platforms.
- Create requirements scope documentation and review documentation done by other team members.
- Lead or Participate in internal technical design workshops.
- Take part in the full development life cycle.
- Provide 3rd Line support, resolving internal and customer support incidents, both remotely or on-site.
- To mentor and assist Junior Peers project resources
- To contribute to improving and optimising processes and methodologies.
- Proven professional experience in both Front end and Back end development in C# MVC applications
- Knowledge in relational database management, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Any experience using DevOps, GIT, Visual Studio Code and Power Platform will be considered an asset.
- Understanding of, and ability to write clean commented code.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- An aptitude for software development.
- Innovative in both personal and technological development.
- A good working attitude including having respect for others, showing enthusiasm and commitment and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
Skopje, North Macedonia