- Be part of a team of experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV and 365 Business Central application specialists that is constantly growing.
- Take a leading role on various Dynamics 365 Business Central projects.
- Participate in discovery sessions/pre-sales activities to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs.
- Design the solution that best meets the customers’ requirements.
- Communicate progress and manage expectations, escalating issues to Project Management.
- Build solutions leveraging the Dynamics 365 Business Central core configuration capabilities.
- Prepare test scripts and lead testing sessions to ensure the solution performs as expected.
- Lead client training sessions.
- Support clients through go-live process and play a key role in promoting solution adoption.
- Solid accounting knowledge and/or background in Finance.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar D365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV role.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support.
- A good working attitude including having respect for others, showing enthusiasm and commitment and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Ability to work. independently and in a team environment.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.