- Specialise in one or more of the following technologies – Full Stack Development, Office 365, Azure platform and services, Power BI, Xamarin, Nintex and SharePoint platforms.
- Lead analysis workshops to define enterprise projects requirements
- Coordinate activities with the development team and provide technical advice on a daily basis. Identify and communicate best practices in programming
- Lead technical design and architecture workshops
- Contribute to development work
- Perform testing and lead final deployment exercise. Deliver client training
- Compile test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required
- Provide 2nd line escalated support resolving customer solution issues
- Get certified along the way
- A good working attitude showing enthusiasm, commitment, respect for others, and willingness to go the extra mile
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Ability to write clean object-oriented code
- Knowledge in relational databases and schema design
- 4 years or more of experience with client-side technologies including HTML/JS/CSS.
- 4 years or more of experience using C#.Net and .Net core, SQL Server, and MVC framework
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as React or others.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Involvement in testing cycles and procedure
Skopje, North Macedonia