- Obtaining knowledge and experience on core Microsoft technology platforms;
- Acquiring knowledge and experience on web technologies HTML, JS, CSS, Ajax and JS frameworks;
- Getting knowledge and experience on Microsoft SQL Server SQL, T-SQL, triggers, jobs and schema design;
- Increasing awareness of other Relational and No-SQL Databases;
- Providing second line support to the company’s customer base involving technologies mentioned above;
- Assisting in solution testing and deployment phases;
- Compiling test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required;
- Delivering on-site client training when required
- Getting certified along the way.
- A good working attitude showing enthusiasm, commitment, respect for others and willingness to go the extra mile
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- An aptitude for software development.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to improve and acquire new skills.
Skopje, North Macedonia