- Provide customer first-line support on delivered software solutions.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve user issues accordingly.
- Escalate issues, when necessary, to development team and follow up on their progress
- Familiarise and provide end-user and operational support on the following platforms Dynamics 365 (Business Central), Navision, and other similar platforms as opportunities arise.
- Execution of operational and administrative procedures such as certificate renewals, security patching and setting up VPN access to clients.
- Assist in solution testing and deployment phases.
- Compile test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required.
- Learn respective technology platforms and get certified along the way.
- Knowledge/experience in supporting and troubleshooting Dynamics 365 (Business Central), Navision.
- Some Windows administration experience and knowledge on networking concepts.
- A good working attitude showing enthusiasm, commitment, respect for others and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Good Customer Care Skills.
- Good Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Time management skills & attention to detail.